Together with E-Med, the online medicine consultants, London Diving Chamber provides scuba divers with a number of useful travel medicine services:
Pre-Travel & Post-Travel medical Advice
A comprehensive travel medical service including:
- Pre travel consultation: on how to stay healthy abroad
- Post travel consultation: if you are unwell on your return or just require a check up to make sure
- E-mail support whilst abroad should you need some advice, diagnosis or even a prescription
For more details click here to visit the e-med website
Anti-Malarial Advice Online
Order your anti-malarial medication online from e-med, with free delivery the next day, to anywhere in the UK.
If you don't know which anti-malarial medications you need for the country you are visiting please use our Free Travel Information Service.
Medipac – Travel First Aid Pack
If you are going to a remote part of the world,or travel frequently on business, finding a good doctor abroad can be a problem,as can the language barrier so why not take an e-med medipac?
This is a medical pack containing all the necessary items to treat illnesses abroad. It comes with e-med membership for a year. So you are never far from medical advice by e-mail or phone, wherever you go.
Why is the Medipac so useful?
- It provides a collection of highly useful medications to treat most of the illnesses you may get when traveling abroad
- Immediate access to medication when you are sick
- You may not be able to get hold of sterile needles and syringes when you are abroad
- Access to a UK doctor online
- The dressings will prevent any wounds from becoming infected
- Includes waterproof dressings for divers
The Medicpac contains:
- Prescription-only medication
- Sterile dressings
- Many other useful items that can save your trip from disaster
For more details and to order a medipac, visit the e-med website